Thor character models!
Did these as I was starting work on the book. The costumes were designed before I came on board (by the great Esad Ribic, I believe), but here’s my take on them.
There are many ways that you can tell Loki and Thor are brothers. These include:
- the way that they cook for their friends
- the way that they look very intense while wearing matching cloaks
- their dedication to looking stylish in battle, particularly while wearing furs
- the way that they look attractive while tied-up and being tortured
- the way that they creepily do…whatever the fuck they’re doing in those panels
"My lord what do you want with this many books? It’s almost bedtime."
"I like seeing you carry stuff around."
AU where Thor is the personal guard&servant of the spoiled prince Loki.
“why yes, I am the god of thunder”
it’s okay Natalie Portman, you are not alone
Loki x Thor commission~
a fantastic and very realistic double portrait of Thor and Loki I’ve done in almost two minutes.
What a great likeness! They look just like the actors.
Sailor Brodinsons (rough sketch)
From my fic Let Me Live That Fantasy because I need to update it soon.